What do we need to define in order to create a custom kiosk?
The most important aspect is to understand your objective and how to achieve it with a kiosk.
There are many questions that may help you define this:
- What is my audience? (general public, specific age/gender groups, special needs)
- Where will the kiosk be located (indoor, outdoor, special requirements of space, height, functionality, etc.)
- What are the components that the kiosk will have integrated? (touchscreen monitor, sensors, readers, printers, others)
- Will the kiosk be part of a larger booth, furniture piece or implementation? If so, how will it be integrated?
- Do you require to use and/or avoid certain materials? (glass, stainless steel, wood, others) Please define in detail.
- Other requirements. Any other information that may help define the kiosk.
2. Concept & Definition
3. Functional Prototype
4. Production Kiosks
When will we be ready for prime time?
- Now that the prototype kiosk(s) has been tested, its time for rollout. We can manufacture from one to hundreds of units based on the final kiosk’s specs, requirements and expectations that were approved from both parties.
- Delivery time will be defined with the client and usually it will involve partial deliveries depending on the project’s requirements.
Custom kiosk process can be very time consuming but at the end, it is a rewarding process since the new kiosk will be a unique product that meets the customer’s expectations.
We appreciate the trust you put in Alveni with your ‘custom kiosks’ design for your company.